Huge shoutout and Thank you to all clubs!

snoden

Spent the past week UP north and witnessed the big storm first hand. After it settled down we headed out around noon on Monday, what a disaster. Trees across the trails, debris just everywhere and drifts up 10' high. We helped clear some big tree falls with other groups, picked up some of the bigger debris and tossed it but that was nothing compared to what these groomer clubs had to do. I'm sure it was same all across the Northwoods trail system. Within 24 hours most trails were opened back up and after a couple of grooms back to normal. So I thought I would send a shoutout to all the guys/gals that put the time in making our groomed trails great again.

D

Deleted member 10829

I can't imagine the work they had to do to get trails back to normal. Thanks for helping out!

szotty

Yeah I took a ride on Sunday of the storm around st germain and I can’t believe the people that don’t get off there sleds to move branches off trail. Kinda disappointing actually after the 2 last storms most get stuck finding away around branches instead of getting there gloves dirty. I’m not a club member first season back riding and just bought a sled 3 weeks ago off a whim but can’t figure out if they think some one else will just do it or that’s up to the groomers which is totally bs and actually all the people who don’t stop are 40-50 yr olds. I carry a saw in my pocket for the trees and there just dumb founded that someone would do that after a big storm. But hats off to club members and groomers just saw a groomer driver out of cab cleaning signs at -2 degrees out. I’m a nice guy I move the branches they try to go around then offer to help them but prove that if got off there butts wouldn’t be in that situation.

snobuilder

We uncovered a couple dozen signs the past few days....not that hard to do if you just back off the flipper a little.