hurley - poker

fshgrind

Hey guys,

Last year during superbowl weekend there was a poker tourny at a bar in Hurley. We didn't get a chance to play but we are going up same time this year and wondering if anyone can help me out with the name of the bar and if they (or anyone else) are doing it again this year.

Thanks

fshgrind

ttt

doesnt necessarily have to be in hurley. how but does anyone know of any bars or establishments in price or ashland counties (or surrounding counties) that will be holding poker tournament feb 5, 6, or 7?

thanks

With that title to the thread I had to clicky.......cuz it could of gone a completely different way, knowing Hurley! Too funny.........

Jackal

Poker Tourney

Spiders Bar in Hurley has a Poker Tourney on Feb 7th beginning at 10:30 in the morn... the # there is 715-561-5176

fshgrind

thanks for the info!

for my second question....where would be a good place to stay if we were jusbackpacking and wanted to stay in hurley for one night?

thanks

Hurley Inn

We stayed at the Hurley Inn last year. Not the cleanest place I ever been but it does have a big pool and hot tub open 24/7, bar & restaurant with good bar food right on-site. I think it was around $85 a night. And the cab will come pick you up and return you safely when you're done enjoying the night life.

Jackal

Lodging

There is alot of lodging in the area, all of which the cab will pick you up from. The Days Inn is much cleaner than the Hurley Inn and just across the street from it. There is the Silver Street Motel right on Silver Street, just a little place, but no pool or hot tub, but right on the strip so no cab is needed. There is also alot of lodging on the US 2 corridor in Ironwood right across the border.

snowbum

what happens in Hurley, stays in Hurley.....and gets told on johndee

so lets here it snowbum!!!! was she fat?

She had a heart of gold........BIG heart of gold. I was overserved. Stop over at Cocktail Willy's. He hooked us up with some 2 for 1 drink cards for a local watering hole that had live entertainment!!!