Hurley to Copper Harbor

willey

Doable yes. Enjoyable that's up to the rider and the sled. Long trip. Start early. Plan on being back late.

legend02

Rode from Nine pines resort on Lake Gogebic early March once to Copper Harbour over to La labelle and back it was 315 miles. We left around 10 am and got back @ 2 am with a few stops obviously if this helps. Hurly I woul assume would at at least 50 miles or more to the trip.

horiconducker

Yes should be quite doable if you are into big mile days. Last year me and my brother rode from a little east of park falls,wi ( is 30 miles by trail for us to get to mercer) to houghton and back in a day. We left around 7ish am and got to houghton around noon( i just looked at the time i took the picture of the bridge) We were able to do the freda loop on the way up and we did the trail 13 ?? loop from twin lakes south to greenland i think on the way back, which was a very fun trail. I know we got back to mercer just as it was getting dark. It was just over 400 miles for the day. We are into big mile days and don't stop and fart around though. Not sure of the exact mileage from houghton to copper harbor, but it has to be close to the distance from park falls to hurley was for me.