Hybrid Trailers

saarib

Looking at hybrid trailers and was wondering if anyone had experience with the Sno Pro with torsion axle or the Stealth Glacier with spring axle? Any pros or cons for either of them?

ezra

I have looked over the sno pro u are looking at . really pretty decent trailer for the $$.
I am picking one up . selling the triton clam this fall. so should be upgrading 10 yrs for just over a grand.

saarib

The hybrid trailers are the two place trailers that are enclosed with the rear ramp door. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with either model (one having a torsion axle and the other a leaf).

slimcake

I also am look at the sno pro. Like the side door. Worries me is the exposed wood underneath. That stuff would be getting soaked constantly. Guess maybe you could seal it up with something but... Anyone think the ramp will get kinda steep?

Go Fast or Go Home

Pretty much any trailer I have ever seen has the wood floor exposed.

As far as torsion -vs- springs, both have their advantages. I have had both and can tell no difference when towing..........

snoeatr

Bought a rance lightning hybrid new last year. Its 13' long vs 12' sno pro. That was the only reason i chose it. I can get 3 121" in it or have extra room with 2 long teacks. Its a leaf spring suspension. Tows very nice. Happy with everything except few of the screws had heads pop off on exterior after towing. Overall really like the purchase. The ramp is steep but hasnt been a problem at all.

whitedust

I also am look at the sno pro. Like the side door. Worries me is the exposed wood underneath. That stuff would be getting soaked constantly. Guess maybe you could seal it up with something but... Anyone think the ramp will get kinda steep?

Ok have had rear ramp door with unitied expressline trailer for 10 years so not new to me other than seems to be coming on strong with alumimium now. Looked at both Snopro & Trition online last year in Hybrid configuration and snowpro looked a bit better. To me leaf springs will need to be replaced with wear where never seen torsion axle replaced but may have happened with someone...I'm sure. Much better than tilt no doubt about that....drive on drive off ok but more messing with ramps not my thing.