I Don't Drive a Chevy, but....

wiviperman

I don't drive a Chevy nor am I much of a fan of them unless they are older one's, but that is a very good commercial.

busa-rew

Great Commercial, My Mom and dad took me on Vac when i was 14 and bought me a 1955 Chevy when we were in California.
that was 1979, still got it!

mezz

Can honestly say I got a little choked up when I first saw it.
Same here, excellent commercial. I've been a Chevy fan for a long time & still am. BTW, this 1991 is / was my car.:cool::cool:

Attachments

• 28799946370x640.jpg
    28799946370x640.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Everytime I see the commercial I think of how bad the car would because of all the mice. Open garage and a convertible they would have destroyed the car.

G

G

Don't understand the fascination of old junk but I guess it makes some people happy. New junk is more interesting.

Hoosier

Don't understand the fascination of old junk but I guess it makes some people happy. New junk is more interesting.
I like that you call it new junk. I kind of have the same perspective on old junk and new junk.

skiroule

I’m probably not the best person to offer an unbiased opinion on a fascination with old junk but I do enjoy the commercial. I think it sends a message about compassion that is often lost anymore and being a (possibly misguided at times) GM guy for the better part of my life, I think the Chev is awesome.

kirk600

That's a great commercial! I have a fascination with old and new junk, but the old ones are easier to work on.......