I found this very interesting

mezz

Now, that's something I have not seen. I did know about the fault line, which is the "Spine of the Keweenaw", but have not had the opportunity to come across this interesting feature in my 34 yrs of backwoods travels. Thanks for posting that, it was interesting & educational.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have to wonder what our namesake, John Dee would have to say on this subject matter. He loved nature and everything about the Keweenaw. He'd probably go on for days and days, extrapolating on the forces of nature and like always, we'd all learn something new.

Miss You John!​

All the years of going up there ,I never knew about it. The late Sandy Krupp shared some interesting things to look for up there. She was a great Lady. I miss her and John a lot!!

old abe

All the years of going up there ,I never knew about it. The late Sandy Krupp shared some interesting things to look for up there. She was a great Lady. I miss her and John a lot!!
Absolutely jakester! And Richard also knew where a lot of neat, interesting Upper history is still hidden, and out of sight also!