I have a Deleterious Dilemma

chords

I currently have a girlfriend and sparks are flyin'. Now my ex gf after being away out of state for 5 yrs has moved back and wants to hook up with me if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I can juggle 2 at a time. The ex is younger and smokin' but the current wants a commitment ???

mezz

I've got to go with grub on this one! LOL! My thoughts exactly when I read chords so called dilemma. :cool: -Mezz

slimcake

I currently have a girlfriend and sparks are flyin'. Now my ex gf after being away out of state for 5 yrs has moved back and wants to hook up with me if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I can juggle 2 at a time. The ex is younger and smokin' but the current wants a commitment ???

Not sure if this is relevant or not but I was dating a gal years ago that was smoking hot. Her dad told me when we started dating "shes a 10 to look at and a 2 to deal with" Truer words were never spoken. Some times you gotta give a little to get a little. Don't get me wrong that was a great year in the sack but man what a bish she was. Then there is always the crazy/hot scale.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc&t=100s

garageguy

Well if edder of dem girls der need a place to live wen yah give one da boot dey could stay wit me.. I got no weed.. But i got an old sled in da back she could drive round da yard.