I have sled for rent

whitedust

Your insurance cover that? Renters are not the most careful people. How are you handling damage? Ever heard the saying "Treat It Like A Rental"....Ballsy is right! YIKES!!

T

Tracker

Yikes that ballsy.... Haven't you watched enough Tracker videos????

dude..OMG..SLIM.....that's exactly what I was thinking....a VIPER for rent....and I....have never done a WOOD LOUIE with a VIPER......so...ATTACK my man....this rental...is there a disclaimer form????? and just so ya knows...my name is RAY MANNY for the record.....I.....happen to be in need of said machine BRO....its a TAD TIGHT in there but I think I can make it happen on GO-PRO, attack my man.....thanx....IN ADVANCE....LARUE

PS...skip ta da LOUIE is 1:50 in

Last edited:

arcticgeorge

That is a great deal ! I have friends that wanted to rent one up here in Ironwood. One place wants a $1000 deposit, he was like...no. Another wants nearly $300 for the day and it has to be back by 5 o clock?! He was like..no. So I'm sure he'd jump on that and would treat it good.

sjb

For the right people, this could work out great. $175/day is a good price on a very nice, reliable, fairly bullet proof sled (at least motor wise). If I were attack, there would be a bit of a prescreening of sorts, and would be looking into my insurance policy on what is covered. But I have a buddy that is doing this (with the exact same sled which is weird) and rents out to his buddies only. Works out well for all parties.

T

Tracker

o man you guys gave me a great idea.....I rent your sleds out right? .....then I sub rent them out like KIP does for 225 a day....and like my tenants do subletting on me...then I put an add in japan...holy mackerel.....TRACKERS TRADE-INS....I can see it now....thanx fellas....and I will be needing phone numbers, addresses, and names of these "RENTERS" of sweet sleds....thanx in ADVANCE again fellers

arcticgeorge

Great Idea!! FOR RENT OLD SCHOOL 98 YAMAHA MOUNTAIN SRX. just $120 a day!!! But wait there's more! Free helmet rental and map ! lol Just kidding.

shelby369

As soon as you "rent for money" your sled, boat, house, car, etc,etc,etc,....... your personal insurance becomes void...... your exposer just became a "commercial exposer" and personal insurance doesn't cover business ventures.......... its a game of Russian roulette...... be careful.

slimcake

For the right people, this could work out great. $175/day is a good price on a very nice, reliable, fairly bullet proof sled (at least motor wise). If I were attack, there would be a bit of a prescreening of sorts, and would be looking into my insurance policy on what is covered. But I have a buddy that is doing this (with the exact same sled which is weird) and rents out to his buddies only. Works out well for all parties.

Sounds like a great way to turn buds to enemies....

garyl62

2014 Yamaha viper available for rent out of Milwaukee $175 a day for those that have group going north but need a extra sled email me with ?? Rhorstmeyer4030@aol.com

So how will you figure rental days? If I'm driving up on a Friday and pick it up at 3:00, then drop it back to you on Monday around the same time is that 3 days or 4? What if I only ride Saturday and Sunday and the other days were driving up and back? I'm not trying to say you have a good or bad idea, and the price is obviously less than a dealer, but depending on how you handle the travel days it might not work out much different in $.