Idler Wheel Bearings

Snirtdawg

My buddies and I replaced a number of the standard bearings throughout the suspensions of our Polaris Switchbacks 2014 & 2018. Local dealerships are charging $20 a piece. Seems crazy expensive. I would like to order a dozen or so for the future if found cheaper. Size is .7874*1.6535X.4724 NSK Thoughts?

rlspol

I have used PRB part# 6004-2RS for bearings in the wheels that are on the bottom of the skid. Very reasonable, about $3.00 a bearing. I have used them and seem to hold up well.

euphoric1

pop the seals wash out old grease replace with good synthetic marine grease on non oem bearings, not always the best grease right out of the box, will last a lot longer as well just make sure you put a little grease in the track of outer and inner races where seal fits

elf

I've bought a lot of them from Fastenal over the yrs. I can get their P/N for you tonight. Usually buy a dozen at a time. Always have some at the cabin and some at home.

sxrron

Any Napa auto parts store carries them for a good price, they usually have made in the USA and offshore brands.

gpt

All my Doo's use 6205-2RS bearing. I buy them cheap on Amazon for about $2/ea. Have never had one fail. All we do is pop the seals off and put some marine grease in them.