...:::...I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..:::..

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Just like this one:

Christmas 2000 Lac La Belle Lodge
llbroofsnow.jpg

Let's see some pics of what YOU want for Christmas!
(remember to keep it PG rated;))

-John

snowhawg

Another blizzard like this one in SW suburbs of Chicago last winter, only I want it to cover the whole midwest!

Blizzard of 2011_12.jpg Blizzard of 2011_15.jpg

mezz

This should say it all.....Pic from Jan 8, 2011. I would like to see this before Christmas, but I'll take it on Christmas Day!:D-Mezz
Powder 01-08-11.jpg

bigvin

NICE! :)
Man, that was a Ton of snow on that roof John!
Wha!

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas also boys!

This year seems eerily like that of '06 locally.
We had no white Christmas,... and it rained in the U.P.
during New Years.
AND My '05 exploded at the pumps up in Twin Lakes. :(

BUT,...
It did get much better after that.

Happy Holiday's!
PRAYING/DREAMING/WISHING,... and THINKING * SNOW!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
This should say it all.....Pic from Jan 8, 2011. I would like to see this before Christmas, but I'll take it on Christmas Day!:D-Mezz
View attachment 27556

Funny you post that Mezz, as just 8-9 days before that picture was taken, things looked a lot like they do right now around here. My, how they can change in a hurry!

-John

mezz

Funny you post that Mezz, as just 8-9 days before that picture was taken, things looked a lot like they do right now around here. My, how they can change in a hurry!

-John

John, that was our first ride of the season last year. Yep, things do change in a hurry around here, much like this April 7, 2007 pic. April 1st, I was finishing raking the lawn & picking up branches & twigs. Apr 3rd through the 6th-BAM! I just want things to hurry up and change, my patience is running thin like our snowcover.-Mezz

SLEDDING PICTURES 001 APRIL 7 2007 (1).jpg

Last edited: