Indiana

1st to admit, we're not known for the steep or deep in Indiana. But when it snows, you gotta get out there before the sun comes up. 12'' one day and 8" a day later, with 35mph winds can make some great riding.

25158239_10214491929721542_6426896883541892502_n.jpg

eagle1

So.....let me get this straight. December 13 and Texas, Louisiana, and now Indiana all have all had more snow than here in Appleton, Wi .:cower:
Would've lost that bet.
Glad you got to enjoy it!!

Modman440

AECC90CA-8D8E-4705-BDAF-E7BB9FB33ECA.jpg

Not all of Indiana got it that good lol took the project out so I could take the kids out for a little ride!

MOD

Clintondf

Classic indiana riding. Snows 8-10”. Day later its all in the side ditches and fence rows. Bare everywhere else. Going on the 3rd winter here in central indiana that we havent had a rideable snow. Oh well i have 2 trips planned for January so its not a big deal. Just nice to ride out your back door once in a while and play with the kids in the snow. Heres some food for thought.....there sre 2-3 grade classes here now that have received their drivers license the past 2-3 years who have never really had a real snow to drive in and experience and learn from. ..could be a problem at some point....