indoor KART racing

T

Tracker

the guy kept trying to start us out slow and in single file....about 3 laps...finally he gave us green after he figured out we werent having it....LOL....anyone else been indoor racing...its a blast...you can get up some speed with these puppies too

Last edited:

ezra

yes they are fun .
I have literally been kicked out of every go cart track in the MN metro and a few up north lol

T

Tracker

this is on the bucket list...made from FORKLIFT PARTS AND MOTORS....O YA

towtruck

yes they are fun .
I have literally been kicked out of every go cart track in the MN metro and a few up north lol

good stuff! I have ridden a few times- it took me a while to realize you just leave your foot on the gas floored and tap the brakes if you have too, I was driving the cart like a car and getting smoked!

T

Tracker

good stuff! I have ridden a few times- it took me a while to realize you just leave your foot on the gas floored and tap the brakes if you have too, I was driving the cart like a car and getting smoked!

the day I recorded that film above a couple of these guys where there and gave us a hint on that you speak of....you don't keep it floored or you slide like I did...you floor it as close as you can to turn and then coast in turn without any tire slide and then on apex floor it...man we couldn't keep up with em or pass em and we all tried...I did bash one once in a turn which was funski

allen_shores

Back in the day outdoor kart racing

Here is a clip from ESPN when I raced back in the day. Elkhart Gradn Prix street race. Billed as largest in the country. Quailfied 12 out of 120 karts that day. Wound up 5th place. Got behind after the crashes at the begining of the race. Leaders got way out front never could real them in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-wjFUyEoYE