Inline Trailers Legend or RnR?

View attachment 24940 Just throwing it out there, look at Stealth Trailers. My brother and I just purchased an inline 25' for a great pric. The quality your getting is definetly worth the price, it comes with a good warranty and most things that are stock on them you will have to pay extra on another brand. Worth a look. Plus they can build any lenght you need and get it to you within two months.

Has anyone purchased a Continental Cargo Snow King Aluminum 7' wide inline trailer? I can get a new trailer at a good price but do not know the quality of these trailers.

tyeeman

25 foot legend, extra tall, extra exterior and interior lighting, , love it!! :D My only complaint, and this as NOTHING to do with Legend, but the clear coat on my rims is flaking off. Our dealer was kind enough to replace the rims at no cost, now the second set of rims is peeling too, , didn't even make it one season. :confused:

longtrack

If your going to buy a Aluminum trailer with Steel Screws holding it together on the outside you may as well buy a steel trailer from the start. I have always bought a big Steel trailer every 5 years. My old 1 Ton is getting tired and I may have to retire it, so there goes the Steel Trailer.

I think my next one will be a Legend our Triton. I am not impressed with R&R, I see to many Screws.

UP RIDER

Nice looking trailerQUOTE=vic_junior;238624] View attachment 24940 Just throwing it out there, look at Stealth Trailers. My brother and I just purchased an inline 25' for a great pric. The quality your getting is definetly worth the price, it comes with a good warranty and most things that are stock on them you will have to pay extra on another rand. Worth a look. Plus they can build any lenght you need and get it to you within two months.[/QUOTE]

sixball

Becks had don't know if they still do. (1-888-400-2456)
7X23 Legend Trailmaster 8,697.00 Bank repo
7X27 Thunder 5,787.50 also a bank repo
7X26 Neo's 5,984
and others might be wort a call.