Iron river, mi. And lac o seasons?

Clintondf

Iron river, mi and lac o seasons resort

1st i would like to know how the conditions are in this area? Im assuming thin with the warmup but i am hoping for the storm to hit this area and wondered what it would take to get the trails back in good shape. I have never stayed in or rode through iron river. Also, any reviews on lac o seasons? I found it online. Looks Decent And close To the trail? Is there food and gas close by? Just trying to get a feel for the place, area, location with regards to snowmobiling and access to the trail. Thanks

rmk4ever

Great place, have rented the houses a couple of times right on the lake. However it was always in June n july. Nice people who run it. Indoor pool and games for the kiddos. Hopefully they have enough snow to ride north out of there. Let us know how it went.

Iron River was excellent a week ago but may have deteriorated a bit but I bet its just fine yet, at least try to go North but Grade was fine too.

Clintondf

Thanks for the info. I think we may try and head towards where the heavy snow supposed to fall. May end up over by hayward or something. Not leaving till tuesday morning so we’ll know by then where to go i hope.

1fujifilm

Iron River was excellent a week ago but may have deteriorated a bit but I bet its just fine yet, at least try to go North but Grade was fine too.

Iron River is shot, gonna need to get to Sidnaw at least and ride north from there.

Bear

sjb

Was skiing at Ski Brule on Saturday, which is about 5 minutes or so from Lac O seasons. The trails, from what I could see from the car, looked very good. I did not see one snowmobile, and what I was looking at were what I would call "woods" trails.

I have stayed at Lac O season in the past. Nice place. Short run, I would say about 15-20 min, to the grade trail in Iron River. Or head towards WI. The trails right near Lac O seasons seldom are ridden and usually in great shape. the only down side is the cost of that resort.