Is that a new Ford I see?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it is!

The old Chev had been nickle and diming me for a year or two and I was getting worried of the big one coming. So I traded it in on a 2019 F15. Man-o-man have the creature comforts of trucks changed in 17 years!

I sure do love it and has made driving fun again! the 3.5 twin turbo sure gives the truck some giddy-up!

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Guys!

The only problem is that now my vehicle is nicer than Nora's, so she is always wanting to take it, rather than hers!

We are planning on a new whip for her in around 6 months.

-John

frnash

Yes, it is!

The old Chev had been nickle and diming me for a year or two and I was getting worried of the big one coming. So I traded it in on a 2019 F15. Man-o-man have the creature comforts of trucks changed in 17 years!

I sure do love it and has made driving fun again! the 3.5 twin turbo sure gives the truck some giddy-up!

-John
"Man-o-man have the creature comforts of trucks changed in 17 years!"
They sure better have, considering what's happened to the prices in 17 years! :topsy_turvy:

I'm sure you'll enjoy this "new fangled" truck for a 'nuther 17 years and it'll be a lot easier on yer feets than that ol' Chevvy as well! :devilish:
JLl.gif
(Be sure to click on the thumbnail!)

meathead

Congrats John..The new stuff has so many bells and whistles .You will be saying" YADA BADA DO." Every time you get in it and turn on a new feature ......Golly honey this thing has got "FM RADIO also!!!"