Is this it?

ryanslyne

John,

Is this it? Starting to look that way. Was 70 down here in Walworth county today. Going to be pulling our clubs stakes out this weekend if fields aren't too wet. But I have a feeling looking at next 10 days for pretty much whole Midwest snowmobile season is pretty much over. Even if a big late March storm comes through all of base will probably be gone and frost is already coming out in spots. I would imagine the snow up by you judging by the cams will be almost gone in the next 7 days if it keeps at it.

Thanks for all that you do every year and as always your two cents!

RS

snobuilder

Yes, RS....as sad as it is, all we can do is think about past years a riding down here....ditch riding, busting drifts on the fence rows, weaving through the woods.....visiting the local pit stops....dang,...I missed all that this year even though it usually only lasts a few weeks! Some of my best memories are of rides down here in SE WI!

Maybe next year, bud....at least we can ride our atv's while pulling stakes!...LOL

ryanslyne

snobuilder yeah I will agree with you. Although there is nothing like riding in the north woods but when it is good in SE WI it is well worth the ride. Pulling out stakes should be interesting this year with the sloppy fields. I have a feeling the ATV will need a bath after all is said and done.

RS