It's National Pizza Day!

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where do you get your favorite?

pizza.jpg

Here in Neenah, Wisconsin we have several great Pizzas, Parker Johns, Cranky Pats, and Sammy's all come to mind. I'm gettin hungry!​

mezz

The Loading Zone, Calumet Pizza Works, Jims Pizza, Studio Pizza just to name a few local establishments.

eyeman

I'm with you on Sammy's in GB. The owner is from Hibbing, MN (my home town). I'm pretty sure she has a shop in the UP too.

m8man

I make em right at home on my wood fired pizza oven the wife bought me.
They cook in about 90 seconds when we are 800-900 degrees

Attachments

• IMG_5807.png
    IMG_5807.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5806.png
    IMG_5806.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 18

m8man

A couple more pix

Attachments

• IMG_5808.png
    IMG_5808.png
    3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5809.png
    IMG_5809.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5812.png
    IMG_5812.png
    3 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5814.png
    IMG_5814.png
    3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5813.png
    IMG_5813.png
    3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5817.png
    IMG_5817.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5816.png
    IMG_5816.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5815.png
    IMG_5815.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 40

hermie

If you are ever in Genoa City try Wayne's pizza. It's attached to a BP gas station so do t judge the book by its cover. Also next door pub in Lake Geneva if you can get in and get a table.

winterwarlock

For National Pizza Day we went to Keeks in Watkins, MN last night. Sooooo good, top notch! And it’s right across the road from Mies Ski Doo Powersports.

whitedust

I wasn’t going to participate with this topic but Spanky’s in Waterford makes the best pizza ever. Unfortunately up to 2 hours for take out a good hour in-house. Spanky’s supposed to move to a new bigger location by June. I second Next Door Pub in Lake Geneva too.

m8man

Yup my back yard, found a nice piece of land and now live in the middle of “my field”. I’ve spent the last few years cleaning it up and making it how I like it. I cut about 8~9 acres of grass but love it. I grill, smoke food, and cook pizza regularly and may partake in a beverage or 3 during the process!

winterwarlock

Yup my back yard, found a nice piece of land and now live in the middle of “my field”. I’ve spent the last few years cleaning it up and making it how I like it. I cut about 8~9 acres of grass but love it. I grill, smoke food, and cook pizza regularly and may partake in a beverage or 3 during the process!
I need an invite! 😜