Jackson, WY Truck/Trailer Storage Parking

fireworks

This year our Jan & Feb trips out west are only 3 weeks apart. We want to fly RT out of Jackson instead of driving out and back. Before I start calling the storage rentals. Does anyone know of a spot to park truck/trailer/snowmobiles in a secured area close to the airport?

We are not riding the Tog area both trips, otherwise we would park at the lodge and take the shuttle to airport.

Thanks

fireworks

If anyones interested for future out west trip planning. I found a storage facility that caters to truck/trailer long term parking 5 minutes from the Idaho Falls, ID airport with 24/7 access. Here is their website. http://www.skylinestorageidaho.com/ Also, the flights out of Idaho Falls are more flexible and the same or less than flying from Jackson, WY. Example: We are able to fly home on a sunday instead of Saturday and we get to fly back out on a Friday night instead of Saturday into Jackson. Plus, the RT tickets were $439/person.

jonw

Buddy of mine always parks his car at that place. It works perfectly for him. It is actually walking distance from the airport. Only thing to be aware of...from Togwotee you cannot drive a trailer over the Teton Pass in the winter. Will have to go the long way around Hoback/ Snake River Canyon/ Alpine. Adds about 1 1/2 hours to the trip from Togwotee to Idaho Falls (approx.).

Good Luck!!

fireworks

Thanks for the input. Originally, we had plans to ride WY & Alpine same week. Wife wants to stay whole week in WY. Our 2nd trip 3 weeks later was Lava Mtn. Now we have the option flying back to go where the snow is in Feb. North back to WY. East to Alpine or Pinedale riding Horse Creek/Blind Bull. Kendall Valley Lodge in Cora, WY riding Elk Ridge, Tosi Peak & Pass Peak. Togwotee Lava Mtn area.

fireworks

Storage in Idaho Falls, ID for a month is $60 cash for truck and 2 place/3 place trailer. The guy is meeting us there and taking us to the airport, which is 5 minutes away.