jan 29-feb1 mass ciy twin lakes

ttallin

so have some good riding this weekend met up with bruce in wausau and are trip started. got a little riding in sunday night the conditions were great with 16in of fresh the day b4. we hit some good fresh stuff and virgin pow in many spots. ran trail 13 and it was great except last night seemed it got warm out and was little wet. rode 109 and that trail was amazing nice twistys and smooth trail. had a few close calls no headlight due to wiring problems so we had to make dew with one sled with a light. got some pics and vids soon to come. SDC10023.jpg SDC10037.jpg SDC10022.jpg SDC10018.jpg SDC10020.jpg

5x700t136

Ready to go again.It was quite the adventure riding with Tony and the snow munching 700. Somewhere along the trip the sno bungy cliff hanging and snowmobile wrestling clips should pop up. The powder bashing was just awesome and the trails were as good as it gets.

5x700t136

I remember that spot. It was going pretty good until I had to turn around encountering another stuck. The snow munching 700 with a 2" paddle track had little trouble doing circles around me, how embarrasing. From now on YOU can do the turnarounds. The video on my computer was a little slow and jerky for some reason unlike when we reviewed it on your computer. Put up some more powder stuff when you get a chance. It will be quite a while before I experience powder like that again.

5x700t136

hey I gave you a high 5 for the sled wrestling event. You can tell how steep just the little side hill was from your ski shot. Good thing we started on the west end. Don't know if anyone had made it up on the east end of those powerlines. Try cutting down some of the Beaver and trail 13 shots to about 5 minute segments, there should be an application which allows you to do it. Maybe windows movie maker can let you edit your footage. I don't think conditions were much better anytime this year than when we shot all that footage. Don't forget to include my blow by on the way to trail 3.