January 19 2021

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
It starting snowing here in Twin Lakes around 130 in the afternoon on Monday. I just measured 3 different areas around the house, anywhere from 7-10 inches, so let's average that out to 8.5" of new. Woot woot!

BigSix

I was pretty excited when I saw these white things falling from the sky yesterday. The local weather cast said they were snow flurries!

600_RMK_144

It starting snowing here in Twin Lakes around 130 in the afternoon on Monday. I just measured 3 different areas around the house, anywhere from 7-10 inches, so let's average that out to 8.5" of new. Woot woot!

Did you have a base still from previous snow or is this just the start for you guys? I need to ride this weekend!!!

wiharley02

Stayed near Shingleton 1/17 to 1/20. Woke up Tuesday 1/19 to about 10-12" of fresh LES. Crazy 8's were pretty good considering not groomed for days, and groomers headed back on on Tuesday (Grand Marais, Seney, Alger....didn't come across Tahquamenon groomers when were were there, not to say they weren't out though).

Wednesday 1/20 woke up to another 2-3" LES.

J.Glenn

Stayed near Shingleton 1/17 to 1/20. Woke up Tuesday 1/19 to about 10-12" of fresh LES. Crazy 8's were pretty good considering not groomed for days, and groomers headed back on on Tuesday (Grand Marais, Seney, Alger....didn't come across Tahquamenon groomers when were were there, not to say they weren't out though).

Wednesday 1/20 woke up to another 2-3" LES.

Thanks for the update WiHarley - I'm headed up that way tomorrow morning!