John Dee As Your bartender Jan 23 in LacLaBelle

bearbelly

That's right, John will be at the Bear Belly Bar and Grill in LacLaBelle from 12 to 5 as an honorary bartender. All tips between 12 and 5 will be donated to John for the Make a Wish Foundation ride in the weekend of Jan 29-30. This gives the opportunity for those here in the Keweenaw the weekend before the ride in to meet John and make a donation for a very worthwhile cause. Please stop by and say hello to John and donate to a great cause.

Troy and Cathy Westcott

tundrahog

Just Curious...What are the 'Winter hours' for the Bar? Plannin on bein' up there in mid/late February...Never been there but am lookin' forward to finally seein it first hand...

TH

bearbelly

Tundrahog

Winter hours at the Bearbelly are noon to 9 for food 7 days a week and the bar is open at least until 10pm weekdays and 11pm weekends. Look forward to seeing you up here

racerx

Bearbelly, you have very nice place, great & nice people, a place everyone should stop at when up that way. Our group from Lando stopped in this past Thursday for a pitstop and lunch and EVERYONE really enjoyed it and vowed to return when up in the area in the future. I knew of your place from this site and since no one out of our seven was there before we decided to stop at your place and we are glad we did. Great Place to stop for sure!!! BTW with you employees help we did end up finding a place for Thursday nite pizza back in Hancock, Thanx Again!!! Lunch was awesome!!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Nora and I thought it to be so nice, it is where we had our wedding reception!

Looking forward to doing my Tom Cruise imitation tomorrow (no I will not be dancing on a couch).

-John

skidoodragon

Was nice to meet John and the family. First time for the wife and I up to the Bear Belly, very nice! Even got a personal forcast from him, Snow!!! all week. To bad I had to come back home today to leave town for work. Have fun JD'ers at the ride in.