John Dee Memorial stickers

scottiking

Hi everyone
I had some stickers made for John in his memory
I have left some at Krupps Mini mart and The boondock Inn and will drop some off at M&M Powersports and hope to get to Pats Motorsports as well and maybe a few other spots feel free to stop and grab one for displaying on your sled or helmet or whatever
Please take one or two since I don’t have a ton of these
As of now you need to find them here since I don’t want the cost of mailing them out
Not that John needs help keeping his memory alive but I think displaying these will warm a heart or make you think of our great snow ambassador
Thanks SCOTTIKING OUT

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpeg
    IMG_5107.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5166.jpeg
    IMG_5166.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 152

mschu2008doo

Thank you Scottiking! I will definitely get 2 for the sleds. Figured someone would do this.
If you want a donation for the cost, more than happy to help pay for them.
Leave a box for donations.
Thank you for the time and effort doing this.

scottiking

Thank you Scottiking! I will definitely get 2 for the sleds. Figured someone would do this.
If you want a donation for the cost, more than happy to help pay for them.
Leave a box for donations.
Thank you for the time and effort doing this.
No donation needed but thanks

lofsfire

Hi everyone
I had some stickers made for John in his memory
I have left some at Krupps Mini mart and The boondock Inn and will drop some off at M&M Powersports and hope to get to Pats Motorsports as well and maybe a few other spots feel free to stop and grab one for displaying on your sled or helmet or whatever
Please take one or two since I don’t have a ton of these
As of now you need to find them here since I don’t want the cost of mailing them out
Not that John needs help keeping his memory alive but I think displaying these will warm a heart or make you think of our great snow ambassador
Thanks SCOTTIKING OUT

That is really nice of you!

I have been wondering if we might see a trail name after John... Or something to recognize John for all he did. Anyone know if any of the clubs are talking about anything?

scottiking

That is really nice of you!

I have been wondering if we might see a trail name after John... Or something to recognize John for all he did. Anyone know if any of the clubs are talking about anything?
It has been looked into, apparently the DNR says a person needs to of passed away 4 years or more, still being looked into
Paul at Sled solutions checked into have the Lake Linden trail named in Johns’s honor
So hopefully something happens sooner than later
SCOTTIKING OUT

lofsfire

It has been looked into, apparently the DNR says a person needs to of passed away 4 years or more, still being looked into
Paul at Sled solutions checked into have the Lake Linden trail named in Johns’s honor
So hopefully something happens sooner than later
SCOTTIKING OUT
Hey Scott, I read this article a while back and came across it again tonight. Apparently there are ways to shorten that waiting period up... Read below.

This guy definitely deserved this, and we know John should qualify as well.