John Dee's Road to Recovery

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
We haven't heard from the man so I reached out to determine which side of the turf he was spending his time these days. John tells us that he's mostly pain-free and well on the road to recovery. "Considering what happened, I'm doing great!" He seems in good spirits and he plans to write a Journal entry this Sunday so we can watch for that. Looks like our prayers have been answered!

Gary

wiscrev

Glad you're doing great, John! Continued prayers for you and your family. I'm sure it was a strain on them as well. Rev

Last edited:

lofsfire

Great to here! Thanks for the update, I had been wondering the same, figured we would eventually get it. Glad all is going good!

hermie

Excellent news! Been on here every day to see if he has given any updates. I don't have that Facebook thing.

snomoman

Hoping that everything is working out well for you John, just want to let you know that I can’t read your journal, there is some ad that pops up that keeps blocking the text, I can read around the first half but then an ad pops up blocking all the text, it’s happened over and over after trying it about 5 times, I’m just curious if this is happening with anyone else

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hoping that everything is working out well for you John, just want to let you know that I can’t read your journal, there is some ad that pops up that keeps blocking the text, I can read around the first half but then an ad pops up blocking all the text, it’s happened over and over after trying it about 5 times, I’m just curious if this is happening with anyone else
I saw the same thing yesterday but was able to navigate around it. I just checked it again and it's working fine for me. Still pop ups but nothing is blocked.

dfattack

these pop up ads have to go. Yes, I have all the blockers, etc.

As I've I suggested before. It would be nice if we had a small subscription option to get around them. I know John needs some $ coming from the site. I get that but maybe have the option at least so we don't have to deal with them. I pay the youtube fee to get around all the ads on that. Not great to have to do it but this is how people are making money now. Just a thought...