JohnDee needs a Facebook page !!

frnash

The guys on Weatherbrains (all meteorologists) have discussed social media alot and which platform is best to get their brand out. Seems the consensus for them is to have their own personal versions of social media and bring people to their page by providing accurate forecasts that are updated. Hmm.. seems kind of like here..
Now that comment needs a "like" button! :cool:

L

lenny

I've heard of FB, just don't care. I'm trying to do less and less on PC anyways. Sometimes us super hero's just need a little less attention. They call me "fart meister" and I don't wear a cape. The cape allowed the farts to creep up under the cape irritating my nose for a long lasting effect.

polarisrider1

I've heard of FB, just don't care. I'm trying to do less and less on PC anyways. Sometimes us super hero's just need a little less attention. They call me "fart meister" and I don't wear a cape. The cape allowed the farts to creep up under the cape irritating my nose for a long lasting effect.

Ok

sweeperguy

I've heard of FB, just don't care. I'm trying to do less and less on PC anyways. Sometimes us super hero's just need a little less attention. They call me "fart meister" and I don't wear a cape.The cape allowed the farts to creep up under the cape irritating my nose for a long lasting effect.

Good thing you don't wear the Cape, we all would be wondering about you. LOL

Last edited:

Woodtic

If it wasnt for the disturbing,politically incorrect, and perverted jokes on FB, I would have logged out a long time ago.