Johnny is getting a new sled

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Just sealed the deal on a new whip.

Taking guesses as to what it is.

-John

chords

2 up 4 stroker with electric start n reverse for those days ya can't yank the rope or pull out of the ditch.<br><br>

Hoosier

I don't see you straying from Cat but if you do, 900 Renegade. Nice sled to go riding along with your daughter. I wouldn't think you'd go heavy 4 stroke power sled but that one's not much heavier than a 2 stroke.

Otherwise 800 Riot.

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm guessing it is coming from Honda East out of OH, but they carry all 4 manufacturers.  :)  

snomoman

Loving the guesses so far!<br><br>Keep 'em coming!

I would think that over the years that John would be interested in a four stroke versus two stroke, they’re quieter they don’t stink, don’t have to put $10 a quart oil in them every 125 miles and they get great gas mileage, it’s too bad they don’t make a three up, that would fit his needs perfectly

Hand/foot injuries can suffer from long term from sensitivity to cold. Maybe the Polaris smart hand warmers might be an attractive feature, so I'm guessing Polaris.
If your keeping your mountain sled, I'd guess one of the Matryx 137" sleds.
If you are not keeping the mountain sled, I'd guess a switchback 146" because you still can't resist the thought of having a capable deep snow sled.
Either sled you could get to the 2up lock and ride seat attachment if you wanted.
Probably way over analyzing...