Johns next sled????

cuzzinolaf

HA! A tank of gas for a sled LOL. I am just a firm believer that the M-Series is one of the best sleds for boondocking, off-trail riding, and mountain riding. The 2009 is even better than my 2008. Nothing wrong with buying a tank of gas for ONE person, talkin some smack in the summer, and makin a new buddy out of the deal.

field_mouse

I'm not sure what brand they will be, but I think one of the machines will be set up for Nora to ride. Meaning one machine will be a hill climbing rocket and the other for aggresive trail!

Or who knows maybe the other machine will be a two up....after all, John has spoken about extending the family!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>
Sorry John, just wanted to add a little twist!

lakesimcoe

that is sure one heck of a wait, but then again waiting from snowcheck must be worse......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the theories continue

average_joe

I think John should approach all the manufacturers and see which one wants to have him ride their sled for the next year. The conditions of the arrangement must allow him to present unbiased reviews (with photos) in his journal entries. If they want him to keep the <u>same</u> sled for over one year, then let the manufacturer roll the dice!

The opportunity of having a product operated in realistic conditions while exposed to many potential consumers is a risk. Will any snowmobile manufacturer accept the challenge? Is their product actually strong enough to survive?

John, Take it to the next level!

It may require a few journal entries by Nora.

skidoodood

If there's a snowmobile hall of fame, I think someone should buy John's sled and donate it, considering all he's done for the sport.
happy.gif

A

admin

Dew-

I am thinking on a price of $2000 for the 700 and $4500 for the 8. Would put together a deal for both. Sleds come with all mods + all origional pieces. I will be making a web page for them in the next week or so that will have all of thier info.

-John

eagle1

Man this waiting is killing me. I have a Yamaha XTX on order and I just can't take it any more! I think I'am wearing out the '09 preview DVD

John- You sure have a very understanding wife,I tried talking mine into a second new one also ( phazer or venture lite)she laughed said no way!!

oh yeah my guess Polaris Assault

catdog

roc could be right.
From another post in ask John

"For the past two seasons I have worn the Bill Townsen boot from RU Outside. Worked fine, until a ride last year when my boot got soaked while on a different sled. So I will be switching to the Adrenaline from Klim."

kevinj

I am going with the limited edition M8 HCR (Hill Climb Racer). Only 500 will be made with 400 available to the public.

A

admin

One should be in my garage soon (by the end of the week?). Not sure when the other will be in the garage.

-John