Journal ???

mjkaliszak

Sorry, just waiting for it. Looking for a " blessing from God " to be incorporated into it. Was hoping for some spirit lifting forcast.

indy_500

Sorry, just waiting for it. Looking for a " blessing from God " to be incorporated into it. Was hoping for some spirit lifting forcast.

Just come to Indy's house, great trails! Met a few guys at a bar yesterday that came all the way down from Iron Mountain to ride. 100 miles friday, 200 yesterday, planning on another 100 today. It snowed 3" yesterday too :)

mjkaliszak

Thanks for the invite Indy ! I'm looking for " The Way Out " , haven't yet decided but going to cross the border. It might have to be wawa. I have to swing over to the detroit area to scoop up a budd. I want to go where there is a rediculous amount of snow.

polarisrider1

Thanks for the invite Indy ! I'm looking for " The Way Out " , haven't yet decided but going to cross the border. It might have to be wawa. I have to swing over to the detroit area to scoop up a budd. I want to go where there is a rediculous amount of snow.

We feel your pain. We got room for 1 more guy for Island Park, Idaho.

jshabadu

Just got back from IP yesterday. They received over 3 feet of snow a day or two before we got there. Lots of powder to play in!

Attachments

• SAM_0153.JPG
    SAM_0153.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 39