junk thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
jebjk1 , shouldnt even respond to you , you dont even know the FACTS so quit bad mouthing me ....and keep your nose out of it please.

slimcake

So midnight rider didn't buy your sled from you? Is he lying about you lying to him? This info would be helpful for people to quit bad mouthing you I guess....

This is the last thing Im going to say about this topic. I had the sled for sale disclosed as blown motor(it was blown twice which I thought I told him but didnt think it was an issue , sorry), selling as is , very reasonably priced, he came and looked at it, said he wanted to talk to his buddy on cost of fixing motor. Next day he texted me offering a lower price than we talked about, thats fine I counter offered and we agreed on a price. He came and picked it up that night. I was very happy to get rid of it and expressed that on here. Of course I knew it was possible that he would read the article but who cares, its not like he didnt know what he was buying, he came and looked it over with a fine tooth comb and light. If I wouldve sold it without telling him motor was bad then NAIL me , but he bought the sled AS IS . Thanks

chords

Sounds good and upfront. Maybe a case of buyer remorse. To bad you gotta explain yourself to the JD jury

utinans

if you 2 signed a bill of sale saying as is,nothing can change after that,when you buy used what you expect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.