Kalesafe clothing pop up add on JD site

goofy600

Has anyone seen this website as an add on this site and if so has anyone ordered anything? Stuff looks cool but when googled it people are claiming it is somewhat of a scam so I figured I would ask here sense this is where I found it.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. About a year ago I ordered a couple of pullovers from a company called Coteson. Their popups were on just about every page I visited for awhile there. The stuff from Kalesafe looks a heck of lot like the stuff I bought, in fact it's identical. I don't think I've ever responded to a popup but there's a first time for everything. Placed an order and waited and waited, it finally shows up about 5 or 6 weeks later. The reason it took so long....wait for it.....it came all the way from China!! The quality was marginal and the sizing was off. I'm thinking an XL in China is the same as a Medium here in the states. Both items are now displayed at the local Thrift Shop. Lesson learned, Caveat Emptor!

Stick with the name brands and preferably those that are still made in the U.S.A.

Just for grins and giggles, here's the two websites for comparison.

Cripes, they even mispelled "Henley".....What the hell is a "Henry" collar?

pclark

Interesting. About a year ago I ordered a couple of pullovers from a company called Coteson. Their popups were on just about every page I visited for awhile there. The stuff from Kalesafe looks a heck of lot like the stuff I bought, in fact it's identical. I don't think I've ever responded to a popup but there's a first time for everything. Placed an order and waited and waited, it finally shows up about 5 or 6 weeks later. The reason it took so long....wait for it.....it came all the way from China!! The quality was marginal and the sizing was off. I'm thinking an XL in China is the same as a Medium here in the states. Both items are now displayed at the local Thrift Shop. Lesson learned, Caveat Emptor!

Stick with the name brands and preferably those that are still made in the U.S.A.

Just for grins and giggles, here's the two websites for comparison.

Cripes, they even mispelled "Henley".....What the hell is a "Henry" collar?
I too bought an item from Cotosen, They charged me right away and it took at least 6 weeks to the merchandise. The quality wasn't what it appeared on their website. I wouldn't buy from them again either.

goofy600

Thanks for the response’s. That is what internet was saying about site also so I will be staying away.

whitedust

Yeah I’m the proud owner of this chain saw sharpener that doesn’t work. Straight off FB ad. Learned my lesson regarding pop up ads and videos and never buy from Chinese.