Keep RIGHT on the trails

xcr440

Just a friendly reminder in the early season - keep right on those left hand corners during the day! As every year it seems, people are just going through the fastest line without concern of that other sled coming your way. Almost all outsides of corners completely untouched where I rode this weekend....

brad460

Better yet...anyone who doesn’t know to stay on the right side of the trail- identify yourself by replying below...

nc666

Just a friendly reminder in the early season - keep right on those left hand corners during the day! As every year it seems, people are just going through the fastest line without concern of that other sled coming your way. Almost all outsides of corners completely untouched where I rode this weekend....

Cry baby season has begun.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Better yet...anyone who doesn’t know to stay on the right side of the trail- identify yourself by replying below...

Probably not going to get much of a response. If they read this and did not know, now they do! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

brad460

Probably not going to get much of a response. If they read this and did not know, now they do! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just not a fan of these type of posts...in general those browsing/replying in this site are avid snowmobilers who don’t need a reminder to stay on the right side of the trail.

A post like this insinuates we dont know better...The OP is better off posting this type of comment on FB or something...

Merry Xmas...

xcr440

Ok Ok sheesh - flamed for pointing out the obvious - have a good riding season everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Your first post was better, should have left the flame on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Cry baby season has begun.

No crying here - I was riding.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, in parts of Europe, do they ride on the left side of the trail?

Yes, yes they do. Except for Poland, they ride down the middle of the trail, both ways. And their hand signals are all different than ours, it's like they speak a different language over there.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Think Snow!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Just not a fan of these type of posts...in general those browsing/replying in this site are avid snowmobilers who don’t need a reminder to stay on the right side of the trail.

A post like this insinuates we dont know better...The OP is better off posting this type of comment on FB or something...

Merry Xmas...

I was just joking too. I agree with the setemate, but you never know.

srt20

So, in parts of Europe, do they ride on the left side of the trail?

no. The are all one way trails in EU. They also have emissions testing stops instead of taverns. They test your sled while you drink a tea.

IIRC they allow you to have a .015 breath content of THC.

POLARISDAN

Merry Xmas...

since when did u become a troll?

i dont ever rememember troll posts from u till lately