Keep those running boards clear of snow!!

Add strength, snow evacuation and grip to your running boards with Mountain TUFF running boards.

WebRBArcticCat1M.jpg

WebRBArcticCatKingCat.jpg

WebRBArcticCatMSeries08-09.jpg

WebRBArcticCatMSeries.jpg

WebRBPolarisDragonNEW.jpg

WebRBPolarisDragonRMKWide.jpg

WebRBPolarisRMKNEW.jpg

PolarisIQRBs2005-2006.jpg

PolarisEdgeRBs2002-2005.jpg

WebRBSkiDooREV03-07.jpg

WebRBSkiDooXP.jpg

WebRBYamahaNytro.jpg

WebRBYamahaPhazer.jpg

WebRBYamahaApex06-09.jpg

WebRBYamahaNytro09-10.jpg

All up on the site now!

www.sledsolutions.com

Thanks,
Paul

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the WRP boards that I bought from Paul on my sled now, will be trying them out tomorrow!

Great service from Paul at Sled Solutions people, I highly recommend him.

WIrider

Paul - got a few things from you this fall for my 07 switchback. Just got back from a few days in Mass City and remembered once again what I dislike most on my sled. The boards. I've been looking at these, even sent a email to WRP a few days ago about fitment for the 07 Switchback since I didn't see it on their website. Can you tell me if they have boards for my sled? I'm thinking they would be the same as the 06 RMK application?? CAn you help? If you can get them, how much? Thanks. Bill

Paul - got a few things from you this fall for my 07 switchback. Just got back from a few days in Mass City and remembered once again what I dislike most on my sled. The boards. I've been looking at these, even sent a email to WRP a few days ago about fitment for the 07 Switchback since I didn't see it on their website. Can you tell me if they have boards for my sled? I'm thinking they would be the same as the 06 RMK application?? CAn you help? If you can get them, how much? Thanks. Bill

Yes Bill, the 05-06 RMK boards will fit on the 07 Switchback.

They are in stock and shipping daily.

Paul

m8man

Paul,

I farted around on the site for a few minutes where are the new running boards located??

thanks,
m8man