Keewenaw Labor Day Ride

fireworks

Had a great time riding this past weekend in the Keewenaw. We rented a cabin on Lac La Belle with an awesome view of Mt. Bohemia. Trails were great. The ATV map shows more trails than the website map. Trail 132 and 135 had some challenging terrain. Amazing how much snow is needed for those smooth snowmobile trails the Kee groomers provide us. It was our first summer trip to the UP and first Razor ride. Will post some pictures after Hay Days.

Go Fast or Go Home

Hey fireworks--

Are you going to take your RZR to the Mackinac Bridge ride on October 3rd ????????

Big doings after the ride as well. I signed up three months ago. The wife and I will be taking my Can-Am Maverick and two other couples are going too.

For info you can go to the straits area snowmobile website.

fireworks

Hey fireworks--

Are you going to take your RZR to the Mackinac Bridge ride on October 3rd ????????

Big doings after the ride as well. I signed up three months ago. The wife and I will be taking my Can-Am Maverick and two other couples are going too.

For info you can go to the straits area snowmobile website.

We will be up the week before. I was emailed the chairlifts at Mt. Bohemia will be running for fall colors last weekend September and 1st weekend of October. Enjoy your ride. Falls Colors should be spectacular.

B-Ray

fireworks did you ride just north of the bridge only during your stay? Did you ride to Copper Harbor?

fireworks

Updated schedule for us. Going up October 7-11. Yes we did ride to CH and everywhere else north of the bridge. Stayed at cabin on Lac La Belle. Plenty to ride.

Go Fast or Go Home

We will be up the week before. I was emailed the chairlifts at Mt. Bohemia will be running for fall colors last weekend September and 1st weekend of October. Enjoy your ride. Falls Colors should be spectacular.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the ski lifts being open for Fall Colors. Wife wants to go now........

Go Fast or Go Home

Just got updated information on the Bridge Trek ride. At this point they have 1200 ATV-UTVs and 1900 people signed up with more people signing up everyday.