Kettle Moraine Riders 3rd Annual Chilli Dump

KM Groomer

Jan 16th, 2010 in southwestern part of waukesha county, near Eagle Wi. The local snowmobile club of kettle moraine riders will have their 3rd annual chilli dump and brat bash and is open to everyone. It is located on the trail 1/4 mile north of hwy NN on Sprague rd. Starts at 11 a.m goes till 5p.m and then at the clubs meeting head quaters Suhmer's Saloon in downtown Eagle the fun continues with a live band! This deal Rocks so hope lots of you can make it out! It will be fun for all ages with kids outdoor games, food beverages, etc. Hope to see ya there.

Tom B

Firecatguy

what is a chili dump??this is only the second time Ive heard that!!!both were on this site!!

we here in MN call it ..Chili Feed

I'm guessing they are one in the same!!!but if you dump the chili will it be on the ground??LOL

the differences in this country with word play is neat!!!!I wounder what they call it in Tenn or wait they might not even call it chili...hehe

moonshine with beans

Last edited:

KM Groomer

Thanks Cole_55, hope you can make it.

Rusty 1577, Good question.
A chilli dump is.....at least to us.....is where several members of the club make up their best chilli recipe and then we bring them all together in one pan and DUMP them into the pan. Mix together and serve, it is really good!

frnash

I suspect a "chili dump" is what ya get after tryin' to digest a bowl of fiery chili! {wicked grin}

ridindirty800

what is a chili dump??this is only the second time Ive heard that!!!both were on this site!!

we here in MN call it ..Chili Feed

I'm guessing they are one in the same!!!but if you dump the chili will it be on the ground??LOL

the differences in this country with word play is neat!!!!I wounder what they call it in Tenn or wait they might not even call it chili...hehe

moonshine with beans

Rusty what is that stuff you call "POP" in MN LOL Or you can come to WI and drink out of a "bubbler" but in MN its a water Fountain!! I loved going to school in MN, I came back to Wisconsin and used MN terms for so much stuff and people thought I Was crazy....