Keweenaw Kamo

hudman

Just curious what this new project is? Clothing line? Guide service?

Not sure if I've missed it, not reading about it in a Journal, as I first noticed it with the sled wrap.

Thanks,

Mike

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It's a graphics pattern and trademarked brand that I developed for things like sled wraps and apparel. Sled wraps are already available, see the Oct 15 journal entry for info on the wraps. Hats, shirts and hoodies will be available in a few weeks. Just in time for Christmas! :)

-John

doospunk

It's a graphics pattern and trademarked brand that I developed for things like sled wraps and apparel. Sled wraps are already available, see the Oct 15 journal entry for info on the wraps. Hats, shirts and hoodies will be available in a few weeks. Just in time for Christmas! :)

-John

Maybe a pink (or fucia ........sp?) color for our better halves? :)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
John, Where can I find a link to the Keweenaw Kamo "store"
Thanks, Larry in snowless East China

The store is still under construction, but hope to have it up and running in a week or so. I will have a link or two to it on the site. So keep checking back!

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Received the inventory on Monday and just putting the finishing touches on things. Should not be too much longer (I hope!).

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
John,

Are Trailer Stickers a potential from Keweenaw Kamo? I will keep my eye out. Thanks.

If you want any larger sized sticker or graphics, then contact Industrial Graphics (all of their info is on the "Wraps" page for the KK site). They will be do just about anything that you request.

John, will they merchandise be available anywhere locally in the U.P. or only at they online store?
MasterBlaster

I plan to see if some of the dealerships in the area will carry some of the items. May not get them out until after Christmas, but I do have plans to see about getting them out so folks can have a hands on looks before they buy.

Do you / can you get the hoodies & long sleve shirts in a 3 x ? For us fat boys? Thanks
I can look into it. I did not go to 3x because I though the demand would be somewhat limited. I can say that the garments seem to run a little on the large size, so unless you really need a 3x, the 2x might work.

-John

kellyday

[/ Hi to all on the site! I've been monitoring the site with hopes of seeing some snow "up nordt" as us of Polish decent say! Also have been watching the Keweenaw Kamo postings too. I see the stuff has arrived. Can't seem to find the link to the store. Is it set up yet or am I missing something?

Thanks, Larry in snowless East China Mi.