Keweenaw Mountain lodge

I wondered the same. Looked at all the maps and couldn’t find access legal. I called a few weeks and the girl that answered said I would have to take roads to get there. Not sure if that is true or not but it appears to be more of a cross country ski / snow shoe kind of place.

m8man

Not very friendly to motorized sports enthusiasts, or locals. I’ve lived in the Keweenaw 48 years and stayed there many times, golfed, ate, drank, etc. never again. New owners new ideas, just not my type of place, I now take my $$$$ elsewhere

M8man

Tuck

that is too bad, looks like a neat place. So I suppose they would not like it if we rode the trail on the poo app in since it seems to be a cross country ski trail lol

bonfire_weekend

I stayed at KML this summer to ride the Copper Harbor trails and was super impressed by what KML is doing. The food is good, drinks are cheap, and the lodging was nice/reasonably priced. In addition, they are working to expand their "offerings" for guests. We dropped in on a dry-run they were doing for a "night sky photography" class one of the evenings which was outstanding despite neither wife nor I having any interest in pursuing it as a hobby.

We'll definitely be staying at KML in future based on our visit. Can't say enough good things about them.

m8man

Probably not motorized trails, as I said diff direction. Or let me restate my point, u were not on a motorized unit “to ride the trails” but I could be wrong.

Was part of a long running local golf annual tournament to raise money for scholarships for kids there, but let’s just say the group now goes elsewhere. I know a few dozen guys who played golf league there too, also cancelled, ohh as well as golf memberships. Nothing says don’t come here if you live here like that.

If you do try it with anything recreationally gas powered I’d like to hear some feedback.

Hoosier

Thought there was a discussion on here that they were not friendly to others in the area, maybe some lawsuits that were funded by some deeper pockets somewhere else? Delete this if not the case.

goofy600

Thought there was a discussion on here that they were not friendly to others in the area, maybe some lawsuits that were funded by some deeper pockets somewhere else? Delete this if not the case.
I think you were talking about Mt Bohemia ski hill by Lac La Belle that was the lawsuit thing.