KLIM gets thumbs up from I

einne

had bought a pair of klimate gloves. on 2nd day of using, on the right glove the seam totally ripped out at the thumb. I call them and explain them my situation. she says send them in and the warranty dept will take a look at them. if they fall within the warranty they will be repaired and or replaced. today a package shows up in mail and a new pair of gloves i get. this transaction was all within a 2 week period. this is what customer service is all about. THANK YOU KLIM.

Attachments

• DSC00064.jpg
    DSC00064.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 27
L

lenny

yea, that's what I'm talking about. I'm gonna try a pair next season

arcticgeorge

I may try Klim

Now you have to say "I trust Klim" ! just like the adds in the sled magazines.................... Did anybody see John Dee himself in the Klim advertisement in any of the sled mags? He was carving a mean one dragging a foot.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm wearing their bibs for the first time this year. They make an excellent product and I'm impressed with the quality.

cooksend

Replacement Powercross gloves suppose to be hear two weeks ago and still no show!!! Great service so far...

ZRman31

I don't care what you say, you cannot beat Klim... I just bought a pair of boots today. My Hmks SUCKED ***, and i can already tell that the Klim's will fit the bill just fine. Only problem with Klim, is that I want to keep updateing my gear... My 09 F4 helmet is looking so outdated now, and my old Klim suit just doesn't have the shine of the new ones... $$$...

einne

KLIM has been good to me. my son and i wear several items of theirs. and am very happy with those purchases.
like any other company-there will be some people that will not be happy.
company's need to protect themselves also from the ones who want everything for nothing. i felt they did a fine job at taken care of my situation.
very hard to please some people now-a-days.
just look at the posting (not just here) about ones BAD experience with a company, establishment, dealer, etc.
just glad JD keeps it in check.

Last edited: