KSE Still in business?

dpd43

Looking to take my son out in the backcountry Feb 17,18,19. The AmSnow opportunity is a little more than the snow budget allows. Thanks, Dave

mezz

Yep, "Revolution Freeride"..... and, no, it's not a "Free" ride lol!:devilish:-Mezz

dpd43

OH YEAH! Still in business. Just got off the phone with Matt and have officially started counting down the minutes until we take off for some off trail adventures. Thanks bootjacker, m8man and Mezz!

katden4

Had the pleasure of riding with Matt last season, he is awesome at teaching at any level. You are going to be very happy with your choice of guides. Be honest with him at the start of the day, and he will take over from there. Super nice guy, that can guide for any level of experience. Highly recommended. Have fun!

dpd43

Just got back from a good weekend in the UP. Matt was awesome. We didn't get a chance to ride together but his honesty about being able to provide us a great experience in spite of conditions was appreciated. Next year I will get out with him to get this KSE thing off my bucket list.

T

Tracker

Just got back from a good weekend in the UP. Matt was awesome. We didn't get a chance to ride together but his honesty about being able to provide us a great experience in spite of conditions was appreciated. Next year I will get out with him to get this KSE thing off my bucket list.

what do you mean didn't ride together? did you do the tour or not? did someone replace him? did you end up going without KSE and just by youself? you gonna leave us all hanging????? any pics? and vids of said ride?

dpd43

We did get out. Matt offered to take us out on Monday but felt with our short time frame he would have limited opportunity to get us into some untracked snow. Mainly due to no snow for the previous week or 2. I will post some nice stucks that my son managed to get into. We did find some fun out in the trees. Back to work for now.....