Labor Day 2010

nytro_rtx

ybuy,
Yes we're riding Labor Day wkend., what day works the best for everyone? I will talk to ranlam this wkend and see what works for him also. I am looking forward to it. sledhd, fish and anyone else in???
Nytro

local897

well maybe if I get my wireing all done on my sled I might try to head up that way! I will keep you's posted!

ybuy

IF I can make it up there, how or what is the best wat to get ahold of you guys.

Hope to ride sat, sun and mon.

fish633

Earliest I can make it will be sat.10:00 am cst,Possibly able to ride 1/2 day sun before heading home.Was just up for a week 3 weeks ago had wife and kids with so not much opportunity to ride.Been too long since last ride with you guys we need to make this happen.Lets work it out quick as I have some details to address.

local897

We can meet everyone in rockland at our place Sat when you all get into town? if thats the way your all heading. Nytro you remember where it is and give me a call sometime this week when your free!

fish633

Konteka should work for me.I will driving up sat morning.randy or mark e-mail a phone # in case I need to call you.

nytro_rtx

Ybuy, Fish, sounds good. Looking forward to it, it's gonna be a great ride. I'll be on 2 wheels also along with Fish, Ranlam & his bro-in-law if he's UP for the weekend.
nytro