Lake Gogibic

catspaz8

Are they riding the lake yet? It looks like it but is all safe to go? are there any trail closings like last year? we are at Fishtales this coming weekend and want to form a plan?

Tree

Was there for last 3 days. Trail 8 out of Bergland, poor, but PASSABLE, some small water crossigs, trail 102 some bumps and ice but overall very good till you get to the shoreline barely enough snow for slides. Trail 1 good, just a few water crossings, icy corners, no dirt, 101 excellent till it gets to the plowed road. Ditches had plenty of snow but family not experienced enough for that, shoulder had enough snow to keep the machines cool. Not a ton of miles but once you got out there it was good, but early season still exist along with minor bumps on tight trails. Was snowing when I left this morning, got 4-5 inches while we were there.

jperog

I am going to be at Fishtales as well. We are getting in on Thursday and staying for a week-I talked with Brian at Gogebic Lodge and he said that there is approx. 8" of ice. I am sure that you have seen the winter storm watch advisory for Wed. thru Fri.. Temps are predicted to fall into the single digits on Friday night. I hope we have good snowfall amounts from that system so that we can get around.

Joe