Lake trail markings

whitedust

From experience no set date clubs take them off when they think it’s safe. I’ve seen lake barrels go down with the melting ice as well. Lol

fishcrib

Yeah I understand, just wondering if anyone heard if they had any plans to remove barrels. If I go it will be this Sunday through Wed.

hybrid

Yeah I understand, just wondering if anyone heard if they had any plans to remove barrels. If I go it will be this Sunday through Wed.
you will be fine
they typically do not remove the trail markers on the lakes till after the trails close
conditions are awesome for march
more snow in the forecast

goofy600

Just be aware that we are having warm days and if any of the lakes have questionable areas make sure to be careful in those areas. Cisco chain has a spot that had to be barreled off because of thin ice, rest of chain is just fine.

pclark

Just be aware that we are having warm days and if any of the lakes have questionable areas make sure to be careful in those areas. Cisco chain has a spot that had to be barreled off because of thin ice, rest of chain is just fine.
I second that, if you are not sure and there are no tracks better off not going there on the lake, things are warming and flowing under the ice in spots.