Landowner Allows Trail Access Again

chords

We all have followed the deer incident in WI and while the courts continue the legal side of it, the landowner has decided to reopen and allow the trail system on her property.
She has two easy to follow requests :

- Stay on the Trail

- Dont harm the animals

Sounds simple enough to follow.

>>> Trail remains Open

whitedust

She is a SAINT!!
happy.gif
Thank you very much for not losing faith in all of us because of the bad apples and she had VERY bad apples in her orchard.

trebsdub

This is great news for the Waupaca area as three trails intersected on her property and she decided not to punish the entire snowmobile community because of three guys actions. A BIG THANK YOU TO HER.

nytro

How is it that these three IDIOTS cann't be held responsible for thier actions? I beginning to lose all faith in the justice system ! The same justice system that would alloy someone who gets hurt (because of thier own irresponsible actions) to win a lawsuit against a property owner.

F

fusion

Local snow club should pony up some dough for a token of appreciation. It would be very easy to understand her being jaded toward snowmobiles after that incident.

jpsted

God bless this woman!

"I guess I was just so bitter about the whole thing, but the more I thought about it, it isn't the snowmobilers and it isn't the deer hunters that are causing the problem."

"The farmer who discovered the mutilated deer agrees.

"You can't punish everybody for what a few people did," Randy Yorkson said.

All Virginia has are what she thinks are a couple of easy-to-follow requests: "Stay on the trails and don't harm the animals."

The entire snowmobile community should appreciate what this woman has done as well as her attitude. The requests seem pretty simple if you ask me.

indy_500

no kidding. trails woulda been messed up without her! there was a T on her land. it basically brought outagamie cty, waupaca cty, and waushara cty. together