Last ride in southern Wi Sunday

S

skylar

Sunday was my last ride down here in south central Wisconsin, warm temps, lots of sun, waterskipping, still plenty of snow, and 600 acres to play on. There will be a new member to our group very soon, my buddy Joe's 11 year old son Emanuel. He water skipped with us, did some jumping with us, had a good stuck on the side of a drift, nice save by the way Emanuel!, and pretty much kept up with us all day. He even got a little taste of boondocking. So, here some pics.

Eman jumping

45649.jpg

Eman water kipping

45650.jpg

Eman stuck in the drift

45651.jpg

Joe jump

45652.jpg

Joe jump 2

45653.jpg

Joe water skip

45654.jpg

Kim jump

45655.jpg

Kim water skip

45656.jpg

Me jump

45657.jpg

Me wheelie

45658.jpg

Me stuck in the trees ( just like in da up eh?)

45659.jpg

Lance didn't have his helmet, so he made do with what we could find. LOL.
happy.gif
BULLET HEAD!

45660.jpg

The view from the hill over looking the Wisconsin River and Lake Wisconsin area.

45661.jpg

Leaving tomorrow morning for Krupps.
happy.gif
I'll make sure and take some pics of all the SNOW I will be riding on.

ridesafe

Way to go Eman...thats some good air on that jump!

Awesome pics Skylar! Looks like ya all was having fun.
Have a safe trip.
Eric

john

cool. but, that aint waterskippin, thats puddle jumpin. been looking for some field ponds myself...

S

skylar

your right, that is puddle jumping, this is water skipping...

45698.jpg

45699.jpg

wot

Skylar, awesome pics

I love this time of year when there still is a lot of snow to play in and play in some puddles. I did the same thing with the warm temps and lots of snow. Found some good puddles to play in. Its reassuring, knowing that your sled won't sink in the water.

mud

Skylar,
Looks like these shots were taken right along 90 just south of the Iron Skillet, Cascade Mtn, etc.

indy_500

were the first couple pictures by highway 10? you said it was in south central wisconsin and it looked like it was along a major highway