Last Sunday's Shinanigans

Last Sunday's Shenanigans

Finally had time to post this one video to the web from last Sunday's events after the trail clean up for Superior Snowmobile Club.

This one is of Skeedoo swamping his rig in a decent hole.

I have a few more to post as I get time... dang that was a fun time!

Last edited:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks you guys had an AWESOME time Sunday!! I knew I should have stayed and rode!

skeedoo

What a freakin' blast!! Picked up the parts yesterday to fix my ATV - $485.00, OUCH!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat though. Here's a couple more pics of our fun. Thanks Paul for capturing stuff on video.

Group Pic left to right - Firecatguy, Skeedoo, Bill (Techsledders Bro), Techsledder, Sabercat, Red, Robbie. Great time guys.

Attachments

• Picture 024 autofixed.jpg
    Picture 024 autofixed.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Picture 018 autofixed.jpg
    Picture 018 autofixed.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Picture 025 cropped auto.jpg
    Picture 025 cropped auto.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 291

skeedoo

Most of the parts cost was the new front axle with cv joint. Still not sure how that broke, my guess is a rock got stuck in the cv joint and jammed it until it gave. The rest was filters, fluids, and bearings. I think I probably did some preliminary damage on fridays trailwork day because we had some pretty good mudholes to tackle that day. I guess when you ride it like you stole it things break, I'm just trying to keep the economy rolling and the parts stores busy. One of my sled buddies favorite saying is, "Parts in Hundreds... Parts in Hundreds..." now I know what he's talking about.

Firecatguy

Most of the parts cost was the new front axle with cv joint. Still not sure how that broke, my guess is a rock got stuck in the cv joint and jammed it until it gave. The rest was filters, fluids, and bearings. I think I probably did some preliminary damage on fridays trailwork day because we had some pretty good mudholes to tackle that day. I guess when you ride it like you stole it things break, I'm just trying to keep the economy rolling and the parts stores busy. One of my sled buddies favorite saying is, "Parts in Hundreds... Parts in Hundreds..." now I know what he's talking about.

ahhh i forgot about front end noise!!!right glad its all fine.....

indy5xc

ATV'in Clam Lake

I got swamped about 5 times on my 650 rincon, good thing the kawi750 was there to hook onto and winch out..we went for a fri-sat ride opening weekend(grouse hunting) and stayed at a campground near butternut- what a great off-road time up there(can't believ some of the mud-holes!) 1 area even had caution signs"go around-detour,deep hole! I had to send the guy on his grizzly 680?Yammy through that- he ended up with water in his clutch and had no idea why he could only go 5mph full throttle- I let him suffer for a mile before pulling the drain-plug and letting all the dirt,rubber belt dust and other crap out. Good times, not nearly as much fun as sledding, but worth it.

Attachments

• kawi muddin2.jpg
    kawi muddin2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 227
  • swampped quad1.jpg
    swampped quad1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 295
  • yamamuddin.jpg
    yamamuddin.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 227
  • clam diggin.jpg
    clam diggin.jpg