Latest on elnino/la Nina

attack_06

Just curious if anyone's heard anything on this lately it seems in the last 2 weeks it's like its turned back to more of a winter pattern with cold rain snow just when it is supposed to be warming up sure could of used this jet stream pattern 2-3'months ago

chords

I havnt herd anything lately though I dont get out much. You're not imaginding ,weather is below normal. La Nino or Nina . Does it really matter , it all averages out. I heard a warm summer with temps in the 80s and 90s at times.

- - - Updated - - -

I havnt herd anything lately though I dont get out much. You're not imaginding ,weather is below normal. La Nino or Nina . Does it really matter , it all averages out. I'm sure a warm summer with temps in the 80s and 90s at times.

POLARISDAN

well all i know is it snowed 5-6 inches every night for 6 weeks str8 in the kee..so much for el-la-no-nino...hahahahahahah

slimcake

I work with farmers everyday. One thing I learned long ago "it always makes the averages".... Guys 3 weeks ago were crowing about an early spring and even couple of them got the corn planters out. Well so much for that....

momoney2123

I work with farmers everyday. One thing I learned long ago "it always makes the averages".... Guys 3 weeks ago were crowing about an early spring and even couple of them got the corn planters out. Well so much for that....

If it all averages out next winter should be a doozy