Latest video I made

sledheadjoe

Nice squeeze at 1:56!!

How do you get your videos to play on YouTube with the audio? Every time I try to upload an edited movie that I have added music to it gets muted by YouTube for "copyright" reasons!

tkuss

"Why is that one guy wearing his pajamas?" - The Breeze

Haha, thats me. And I wear them because its soooo comfortable

D

Deleted member 10829

Well done! I really like the slow motion. Watching for your next one!

Nice! What's your new computer? Liked the short slow mo bits you added in there. Where all the cams used in the video set at 720p or higher??

tkuss

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Makes editing the videos funner when you know people enjoy them!!

The camcorders, are go-pro helmet cam's, the handhelds are a Cannon Vixia HFS200, which is mine, and I like it quite a bit, it can do more than I know how to use on it. The only thing it doesnt do which I would like is shoot 60p, which takes alot processing power, which I now have. The other camcorder is a sony something or other, which is incredibly small compared to my cannon, and still takes very nice video. Everything is shot in 1080p, and most the helmet cam shots are probaly 720p at 60fps.

Don't know what the exact specs are on my new computer, but one of my friends built it for me. 1800$ just in parts for the tower. It performs!! Something like an i7 processor, 14gb of memory, 120 gb solid state drive, 1TB 6gb/s hard drive. Crazy graphics card, and all this and that, hahaha. I love it.

Still trying to come up with a good idea on what to do for the next video. I want to try to make it very proffesional looking. But keep it down to 2-3 mins in length yet.

sledheadjoe

Hey tkuss - how do you get your videos on YouTube with music? Every time I try to upload a video with music that I have "purchased" on the internet they take out the audio and I get a notice about copyright infringement...?

tkuss

For the music it is all a game on luck. Depends if the artist or the recording company allows the song to be used without at permit or whatever. Generally but not always it seems the smaller less popular artists will work easier, as I think they want there music to get spread around anyway possible. But the bigger artists you will run into problems with. But like I said. It has been my experience that I will just chose a song and hope it doesn't have the infringement happen