Leaving for vacation

goofy600

Getting out of dodge and this is what we were leaving! Hopefully the weather is a little nicer where we’re going. Trailer and truck will need a good bath when I get somewhere warm. IMG_5326.jpeg IMG_7031.jpeg IMG_7030.jpeg

pclark

Enjoy your vacation Jim! Supposed to get a bunch of nuisance snow this weekend. You’re getting out just in time.

goofy600

Enjoy your vacation Jim! Supposed to get a bunch of nuisance snow this weekend. You’re getting out just in time.
Oh trust me, the wife has been watching the weather for a while. Thanks Paul, get your butt back to work on the garage so we have some more to look at.

whitedust

Enjoy your vacation Jim we used to leave Phelps about this time of year and head to FL didn’t return until May. One time I left with boat in tow with a forecast of 20” probably 25 degrees when I left and snowing 45 degrees south of Rockford when I tightened up the mooring cover which stretched out with the temp change. Don’t let snow stop you just head south and you’ll run out of it. 👍

euphoric1

Jim, feeling your pain, we are very busy at the shop and only getting worse so wife and I were and are still going to get away this weekend just to unwind a bit and do absolutely nothing, but now calling for depending on who you watch...1 to 8 inches of snow. Don't get me wrong, I'm a snow lover just like the rest of us but...when its supposed to snow!! what I wouldn't give to meet mother nature and give her a slap in the face!! this will be nothing less than a hinderance, what a bunch of BS!! Enjoy your vacation!!!! our trailer doesn't open up until 2nd week of April, nice looking rig!

goofy600

Skiroule it is very nice now now to hot and being right on the water a nice breeze all day. Couldn’t imagine being down here when it get hot. We are staying at a friend’s house so I’m hoping we will be invited back again.

Sweep800

Heading to Ireland tonight, never been! We did Iceland last year but we’re thinking somewhere warm next year! lol