Lessons from John

tomx

There have been many times when I intently listened to John's forecast when conditions were bleak as they are now. The one thing I remember that gives me hope for the upcoming season is his philosophy that when things were unusually steady(mild) as they are now they have a better chance of flipping significantly at some point. I truly believe this will be the case. If it had not been for John, by now I would think the season is all but lost. Thank you John for your optimism . I do believe..

SNOW DANCE Y'ALL!

mezz

Eventually, things will take a turn, however, to what degree & when remains to be seen. This season is an anomally to say the least. This is the first green Christmas I can remember here in the Keweenaw. Saturday (Dec 23rd) my wife & one of my daughters went rock picking on the shore of Lake Superior, 44 degrees & sunny. Temps on Christmas day were in the 40's with light drizzle most of the day, currently 40 degrees & rain. The current roller coaster pattern looks to sit tight for the foreseeable future. One for the memory books thats for sure.

m8man

i know a couple of guys who played golf in Calumet on xmas eve..........weird year for sure.

m8man

whitedust

It’s an early November weather pattern waiting for the flip not closing in on January! We are way behind on a groomable trail base in the UP and trails in WI are routed thru swamps and over lakes. Realistically it will take some very cold weather then snow to get the groomers out. I don’t see it currently.