Levi Lavallee 2014 Polaris IQR600

HH 35

Levi Lavallee's 2014 Polaris IQR600 - Axys engine with Walker Evans shocks - which has been trail converted by Nathan at JS Powersports in Cedar Rapids IA with: oil injection, carburetor jetting, shock revalving, 12 gal fuel tank and fuel gauge. Includes Skinz tank bag and under hood accessories bag, toe holds, new Hyfax slides, Rox running boards w/ traction plates and grip strips. The body wrap was specially made for the Arctic Man demo in Alaska in 2014. Has 1 3/4" track height on a 129" track. Have all the parts to convert back to race trim. Less than 1500 miles ridden. Excellent trail sled, corners great w/ awesome acceleration. $7500. OBO.
Serious inquiries contact Todd (309) 696-3044. Bartonville, IL - Cross posted.

Polaris2.jpg Polaris.jpg

Last edited:

HH 35

I have bill of sale, and I also still have the title from Levi, because Illinois doesn't have titles for sleds, so I didn't need it to register in Illinois, but Levi signed it, so I kept it for verification purposes such as this.

frnash

Your point?

No point. "Just the facts, ma'am, er … man!" — Sgt./Lt. Joe Friday, Dragnet, TV Series (1951–1959).
Or perhaps just the technically accurate term for the evidence/documentation supporting the ownership, history and chain of custody of an item of historical and/or economic value.

Your problem? :confused: