Levi Lavallee running my home streets of St Paul Mn

xcsp

Cool video, did anyone read the text below the video?

LaVallee: "The only mechanical problem we had was on the Smith Avenue bridge. I probably did ten different runs back and forth on it, and since there wasn’t a lot of snow, it wasn’t cooling the engine at all. I eventually burned up the motor. I should have tried to cool the sled down more, but I was having so much fun ripping back and forth and blowing donuts on the asphalt.”

sjb

Personally, I think this was super cool. Use to live in some of the areas as well. Few thoughts:

- How cool is the city to embrace this. I use to live in Madison, WI and I just think of their reaction if someone came into city hall and asked if we can set up a course to run a sled jumping across bridges, stair and ramps. You would have been laughed out of the room.
- What he is doing is really amazing crap. And he has a big set of manhood between his legs. I use to race motorcross and you could not even get me to think about doing 1/4 of this stuff.
- yup, he burned up a motor. I agree, nothing to do with the motor or the sled. If you don't cool any machine, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for sharing.

chickenbone76

I have to say that was really cool. I wonder if they did this before the crashed ice event and the red Bull snowmobile race around the same time.

favoritos

Nicely done.
It is great that the city allowed the streets to be shut down for the shoot. I assume they pulled carbides on the steps etc. shots.