Life without Rodgers

wiviperman

Whatever decision the Packers make, or Rodgers makes, will not affect my life whatsoever, so..I don't care.
Best statement ever right there Skylar! I'm not a huge fan of any sports, if anything I am more of a baseball fan than the others. That being said, I do watch the Packers here & there & usually watch the Super Bowl each year regardless of the teams that are playing.
I'm amazed at how some people get so wrapped up in what happens with these players! IMO they are all way over paid and not a one of them even know that we exist on this planet!
My opinion on Rogers is that he needs to go for sure, he has been whining for awhile now and IMO he is past his prime!

catspaz8

Now that his OC is the head coach in Denver there is a good option for him, run to Denver! He's been the architech of his own destruction in GB. I guess he should have been in charge of the Special teams as well. I'm a lifelong Steeler fan and always hoping for the Bears ( cough cough) so I have seen this play out a couple of times now in Pitt. Time for Big Ben to go home too, but he will at least be missed by his fans and not the scurge of future discussions. GB will miss him when he's gone for exciting regular season play, but not his attitude or look at me personality. maybe if he trusted other receivers/players more he would of had more postseason success. Sorry, but if was fun to watch him getting sdmacked around some vs the 49'ers. ;)

timo

yah the Hackett hiring now throws another log on the fire.
The Pack won't trade him to an NFC team so half the league is out. That leaves the AFC and he don't want to go to a rebuild team or a team without a realistic chance so that leaves out a quarter of the AFC. If he goes to Denver is he up for the challenge of going thru Mahomes, Herbert, Lamar, Josh Allen, Burrow to get to a SB. Maybe he is but that's a murders row of stud QB's. I still think is best chance of a SB is GB if that is is driving motivation.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm amazed at how some people get so wrapped up in what happens with these players! IMO they are all way over paid and not a one of them even know that we exist on this planet!
They ARE overpaid when compared with our incomes but not when compared to their peers. 100 million for this guy or that guy, that's just nuts but experts will tell us that's what the market will support.

As to your other point, and it's only my opinion as to why people watch, follow, and care. It's a way to escape from the daily grind, the daily intrusion of politics, and a common bond with others. It's why we take vacations, snowmobiling and otherwise. Just to get away even if it's only for an afternoon. It's not for everyone and we have choices as to how we spend our free time.

Didn't mean to preach, just my humble opinion.

G

G

Past time for the drama queen to move on. Go to Denver and be the king of regular season football there. He is about due to start breaking down physically. And then all that will be left is his mouth.

old abe

Past time for the drama queen to move on. Go to Denver and be the king of regular season football there. He is about due to start breaking down physically. And then all that will be left is his mouth.
His head is already blown up, and broken, eh! :LOL:

G

G

He is an attention whore. From dating habits to his relationship with his family to his football 'demands' as far as signing so and so and wanting so and so to be fired. Anything to land him in the news. I am personally shocked he even bothers with the Covid issue. He has such a huge arsenal of other topics to tap.

old abe

He is an attention whore. From dating habits to his relationship with his family to his football 'demands' as far as signing so and so and wanting so and so to be fired. Anything to land him in the news. I am personally shocked he even bothers with the Covid issue. He has such a huge arsenal of other topics to tap.
Perfectly stated grub! I totally agree!

whitedust

Brady’s retirement opens up Tampa for Rogers. If Airens and Gronk stay perfect warm weather city for Rogers. Wdut?